To uphold truth and integrity
- To develop a culture of achievement and excellence by promoting an efficient and effective world-class human resource.
- To foster innovation and to generate new knowledge for the socioeconomic and sustainable development of the nation.
- To provide equitable learning opportunities to all by providing values and skills to further their personal growth, enhance their critical and exploratory thinking, encourage them to innovate, and to adapt to changes in an increasingly globalised environment.
- To receive, invest, hold property and disburse funds for the purpose of carrying out the objectives of HOZDA without violating the non-profit status.
- To provide a forum to discuss and monitor the larger issue of the political well being of Hohoe Zongo as a group on a non-partisan.